CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

kizzy

kizzy

The energy. Jamaica has a very special energy that is unusual, I haven't felt it anywhere else I have travelled to -- the people, the civility, the intelligence. Where I live now, you can't just have good conversation anywhere. Here in Jamaica I find everyone I encounter to be of refined intellect, no matter what their opinion on any subject may be.

RJR NEWS JAMAICA REPORTS My Kingston Jamaica- Bokeem Woodbine Bokeem10

What's excited your taste buds thus far?

Definitely fish. Fish in Jamaica seems to taste so clean. And the Heineken is better here, I don't know how that is.

Your grandparents were Jamaican. Which parish were they from and do you have any more relatives here?

My great-grandfather, Charles Woodbine, is Jamaican and helped to build the Panama Canal. He married a woman from Colombia and had my grandfather. But shortly after that he disappeared. It's still a mystery as to where he went, so as far as what parish or the history, there's no way of knowing.

You got a pretty early break in Hollywood, at the age of 19 to be exact. Any regrets?

No, none. I might have missed things that other people experienced like college, or traditional coming-of-age rituals, but what I gained will benefit me and my family for generations, hopefully. No regrets.

If you knew then what you know now, you would have...

I would have been a little less social in life, because ultimately I benefit most from having a small circle of friends.

Are you still as excited about the film industry today as you were as a teen?

Even more. Now that I know how it works, it's even more exciting to plan a strategy to manipulate the industry in such a way that I can truly express all the creativity I have inside.

One hears talk about racism in Hollywood and the challenges faced by actors of colour. What are your thoughts?

The world is racist! Hollywood is a reflection of the world's lack of universal integration. In a lot of ways these are still the Dark Ages. We must also take responsibility and realise that some of us in Hollywood profit from propogating a stereotype about ourselves. In addition, we don't always support our movies, so even though it's true Hollywood is racist, they will get behind anything that makes a profit. Green is more powerful than black or white.

Are you a supporter of US President Barack Obama?

Yes, I support Barack Obama because he has a lot of common sense and that's something that's been sorely lacking in governmental politics over the past eight years.

We have a burgeoning film industry. What are your thoughts on us taking it to the next level?

I want to help facilitate that transition. I am here precisely for that reason. I am scouting the island for talent and locations and soaking up the atmosphere. The creative energies are so strong in Jamaica that I believe the world should experience it.

And your thoughts on any local movie?

I haven't had time to take in any local cinema, but I saw the trailer for my friend Makonnen's film JOSEPH with Lennox Lewis and it makes me want to see the full-length feature!

Are you a movie buff?

Yes, of course. Absolutely! I live, sleep, eat and breathe movies, movies and more movies!

Who's your favourite actor?

Sidney Poitier.

Why?

Dignity.

And the last bit of music that stirred your soul?

Bob Marley's Natty Dread -- quite honestly, any Marley music.

What was your last bit of retail therapy?

This Fedora. I love hats.

When next can we expect you on the big screen?

I'm in an independent film, a drama called Letting Go that's opening this month. There's also the sci-fi remake Total Recall that comes out in August in which I play Colin Farrell's best friend. Early nexy year, I'll be in another sci-fi film Riddick with Vin Diesel and there's also a Black Western They Die By Dawn due out in 2013.

Share a few places in your black book.

Dubai, Paris and the Bob Marley Museum here in Kingston.

What makes you sad?

Inequality.

Finally, what's your philosophy?

Don't be scared to look within for the answers without.

PePPerhot

PePPerhot

seek and ye shall find,ask and it shall be given now go
ye seek those youngings

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum