CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BOBmarleyADMIN

BOBmarleyADMIN
Admin
Admin

Does Bill Clinton Have An Illegitimate Bi-racial Son? Bill_clinton_son
This is so crazy, we almost don’t know what to say! AllHipHop.coms Illseed is reporting that there is a 27-year-old guy claiming to be President William Jefferson Clinton‘s biological son! We know…we know…breathe…take that in for a second! Can you even imagine if this is true? Oh, but wait, there’s more! His mother was allegedly a hooker from Little Rock, who claims to have allegedly serviced, the then Governor of Arkansas! Doh!
And before you start talking about Scandal scenarios, let’s be clear, Olivia Pope is a different kind of fixer, but we digress.
So, Danney Lee Williams Jr. and his mother Bobbie Ann Williams, are reportedly coming forward with all of this now, because Danney is afraid that Bill Clinton will die before he ever gets the opportunity to meet him.
In a bombshell interview, Williams told the GLOBE that he fears that the 66-year-old former leader of the free world, will succumb to his heart disease or Parkinson’s diseases before they get a chance to meet.
Says Danney,
“I read he doesn’t have long to live and I want to meet him face to face before he dies. I just want to shake his hand and say, “Hi Dad,” before he dies. I’d like to have a relationship with Chelsea, too. She’s my half-sister.”
Danney would also like for President Clinton to meet his five children, who according to Danney, would be Clinton’s only grandchildren. They range in age from 10 years to just 4 months old.
Now, do we believe this story, we don’t know what to think about it! We think it’s pretty far fetched, but then again, stranger things have happened. And that’s saying A LOT! Do we think that this story will advance? Why yes, yes we do! There is no way people are not going to pick this story up and run away with it, because there are people who do not want Hilary Clinton to run for president in 2016.
As for the former president being on his death bed, we’ve seen no evidence of that, and regarding Bill Clinton having Parkinson’s, Clinton himself addressed that story earlier this year and said;
“I have a condition that sometimes you get with aging, you may have noticed it. My hand has a little tremor when I’m tired and a lot of people do when they’re older. The first time it happened, I had to go get myself checked to make sure I didn’t have Parkinson’s. I was so relieved to find out I did not have Parkinson’s, that I didn’t care how much it shook after that.”
Welp, the heart disease we knew about , as Bill had heart bypass surgery a few years back, but we can squash that Parkinson’s thing now that is has been addressed.
Again, we have no idea what to think about this story, so for now, we’re going to pull up our chairs, and just wait to see what is goings on! We are certain this isn’t the end of this story, not by a long shot

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum