CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

Similar topics
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
Angels & Demons in my dream EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]Angels & Demons in my dream …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]Angels & Demons in my dream …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Angels & Demons in my dream

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SMILEY SMILE Angels & Demons in my dream Thu 2 Oct 2014 - 12:17

DesertSmoothy

DesertSmoothy

I dreamt that I was on the beach and other people were there too, there was this little baby boy with me and we were walking and he started to complain that his feet was hurting, so I lifted him up and carried him during the rest of the journey.

I ended up in this room surrounded by super-humans, They were extremely tall and very large in body. The evil looking ones were trying to cause me harm and the normal looking ones were trying to save me from something. It was as if the evil ones were demonic in their look and action, and the good ones had a normal angelic look about them and they were stronger.

I was in a dark building watching angels and demons fight. The demons were trying to pull me towards them trying to get me to come over to their side and each time the demons tried the angels step in the middle and pull me away from them while hitting and destroying them.

The room where the fight took place was very dark and felt airy.
one of the superhumans hurry me out of the room and we joined some other angels.
After we went outside I saw myself running along side a tall wall and I remember feeling relieved that I was outside and in the light.

As I looked ahead I saw the beach and it struck me that it was the beach that I was trying to reach in the first place why I ended up where I was.
I kept on running towards the beach and suddenly heard a sweet singing voice behind me, while I was still running my left arm became robotic and powerful, it was sort of like electricity was running through my arm.

I thought to myself hey this is cool and I tried to do the same with my right arm just to see if it could generate the same powerful feeling, but there wasn't any power going through my right arm, it was very windy and I was only in a long sleeved white shirt.

Anyway the singing that I heard carried on and got louder, then I heard someone screamed through the singing I LOVE YOU! and the person that said it catches up with me and started running quite casually along my left side where I felt the power and he was smiling.

Then he looked at me with an amused look on his face while smiling, and said in a very low tone I love you even though you are a bitch. I started to run faster and pulled away from him trying to do it without him, and all the power left my arm and I began to slow down, then he started running with me again and my arm became powerful then I realise that it was him why my left arm felt powerful.

As I became closer to the beach I saw a pavement and I began to walk on the pavement, in front of me were two super humans, they tried to nudge me off the pavement with their elbows and the man that was singing the love song was walking behind me without me realising, and he made the troublesome super-humans froze and while he was freezing them he told them under his breath to never ever do that again. I carried on walking until I woke up.

2SMILEY SMILE Re: Angels & Demons in my dream Wed 15 Oct 2014 - 1:30

Peacefulmilitant

Peacefulmilitant

Think of protection dreams in connection with related emotions and situations such as "supporting", "vulnerable" and "reassuring." Protective beings in dreams, or masculine protective figures is a symbol of the canopy of heaven. In some countries, it symbolizes royalty.

If you dream of someone protecting you or watching over your safety, this symbolizes that you will be treated with consideration by your friends. Running is a traditional symbol of health and vitality in addition to being a means of fleeing potential danger.

Thus running could be considered a dream of virility,If you are the one running towards someone or something, then it refers to your determination to go after what you want. To dream that you are running alone refers to your determination and motivation in the pursuit of your goals. You will find success and rise above those around you.

Sand represents your calm and collective nature. If you are playing in the sand means that you are comfortable being the way you are. just enjoying your time on the beach, represents easy sailing ahead in the future. Understand your surroundings and how you act on a beach in your dream sums up how your feel in your walking life.

you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life. To dream that you are relaxing on a beach signifies that the coming weeks will be calm and tranquil for you. Your stress will be alleviated and you will find peace of mind.

To hear someone sing in your dream signifies emotional and spiritual fulfillment. Your mood is changing for the positive as your outlook in life is looking up. Evil looking beings in dreams does not really reflect their outward appearance but spiritually it is showing how their minds, thoughts and actions are.

Being evil makes them ugly to look at and the angels being good makes them more appeasing to the eyes. Wearing White represents purity, perfection, peace, innocence, dignity, cleanliness, awareness, and new beginnings. You may be experiencing a reawakening or have a fresh outlook on life.

To see a baby in your dream signifies innocence, warmth and new beginnings. Babies symbolize something in your own inner nature that is pure, vulnerable, helpless and/or uncorrupted.

To dream that a baby is walking or dancing refers to the potential and possibilities that life has in store for you. Electricity can stand for sexuality or spiritual energy. Energy, life, vigor Flow, movement, or process Activity and action.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum