CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alice Gross: I dreamt of recently deceased teenager Alice Gross

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DesertSmoothy

DesertSmoothy

I was in a house and we sat at this table, it was a dining table and she sat opposite me, we were facing eachother and chatting casually and it appear that we were snacking and drinking, then suddenly I saw two worms on the table together wriggling. Then I felt one on my face and brushed it off, then I said to alice Im going to go to the room to search for something.

I went through an already open door into a room and the door remained open. I looked down on the carpet and saw a few worms wriggling, I quickly fetch what I wanted and was about to step back through the door, and soon afterwards I saw the worms crawling up the wall and they were everywhere.

I started screaming help! help! alice gross..... alice gross.... and she answered and I said get in here! come and help me, and she came into the room and me and her stood there looking at the worms crawling.

Peacefulmilitant

Peacefulmilitant

(brushing off something)
Is there something you need to get straight?  Are you trying to improve something?

(calling out)
Your ability to voice your frustration Time to speak up so this situation can change

(screaming & shouting)
Screaming  is an expression of your powerful emotions which you have kept pent up inside.

(worms)
Has someone or something wormed its way into your life? 
Can you think of anyone that has sneaked their way into your life?

(sitting at table)
Hunger for intellectual nourishment.
Fellowship and  family time. Honesty and laying your cards on the table

(went to the room to search for something)
How in real life are you feeling ? What in real life are you searching for?  Whatever it is, the other elements in  in your dream should let you know how successful you are being at finding what you need in real life. ask yourself – in your real life – if it is time to go in a different direction.

(door) You went through a door to a room to fetch something.
entering through a door signifies new opportunities that are presented before you. You are entering into a new stage in your life and moving from one level of consciousness to another. going through opened door in your dream symbolizes your receptiveness and willingness to accept new ideas/concepts.

(Assess what is beyond the door).
What is on the other side is of importance.  If the  door takes you somewhere depressing, then it is suggestive of something that needs to be sorted.   

(A trapped door)
Trapdoor in your dream represents unexpected opportunities that will come your way Don't be afraid to explore those opportunities.

(The door remained open for you to exit)
You want to move forward but  someone or something is trying to hold you back.  Therefore it transits in the form of them being worms.

(came back to life, rebirth, resurrected) visitation dreams
To dream of a deceased person or loved one coming back to life is very common especially soon after their death

It means you have not yet fully accepted their death. These dreams taper off as time goes on.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum