CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dream Angelina Jolie walking through a crowd

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DesertSmoothy

DesertSmoothy

I saw Angelina Jolie in a dream.   There was a big crowd with lots of ordinary people  and passers by and celebs were there too.   I was part of the crowd but not a celeb.   I was there  watching everything and suddenly when I looked up at the bank of a balcony I saw ANGELINA JOLIE!!! she was walking through the crowd signing autographs, and I started to walk through where I was watching her and never took my eyes off until I finally got near her.  

She was wearing a lovely light grey colour not too extravagant designer jacket and pants suit and some of the other celebs were wearing lovely dresses but Angelina stood out because of her pants suit.  

I remember looking  admiringly at her attire thinking how well it suited her.    The crowd was well behaved there was no shouting, pushing, shoveling nor fighting, no camera.    I had this thought to myself  while watching everything in the dream of some rich and wealthy people that do not like nor want poor people hanging around them nor their kids as it made them feel uncomfortable.

This other white celeb lady who was also wearing a pants suit and look as if she knew Angelina personally brought her a quarter of a cake which cut in a small but good size square, wrapped in plastic bag and she gave it to Angelina but the bag with the cake was open and Angelina looked as if she felt awkward walking around with the cake in her hand while signing autographs.  
She then ask the lady if she could hold the cake for her while  telling her sorry that she cannot walk with the cake as it's almost falling out of the bag.  

During all that thoughts were running through my mind about the atmosphere, I had this thought of how how peaceful it was when Angelina is around and how being around Angelina made you feel relaxed and not out of place, she treated everyone as equal, even barefooted homeless people that were not fully dressed were coming up to her and they too got an autograph.  
Other celebs were there but it was Anjelina that everyone wanted to meet and greet in the dream.  

I then went through the opening of a door and went to the girls shower room and I took my clothes off and was about to have a shower and I looked at myself and thought how lovely I looked and how fresh and clean and pure I was  and I felt very pleased, then I thought to myself even though I do not need a shower I'm still going to have one.  

I then grabbed hold of the soap from the soap tray and it almost slipped out of my hands and Angelina walked in just in time to catch it before it fell and handed it back to me.  I did not feel ashamed around her, nor shy or dirty because I was naked in-front of a celeb, The atmosphere felt peaceful and clean.  
It felt like I wasn't even naked.

Angelina just carried on inspecting things as how she normally would and she said something but I cannot remember exactly what she said.  I lather myself up with soap and a Chinese girl who look as if she was about 26 yrs old took her clothes off and joined me in the shower and me and her started chatting away and laughing, and I handed the soap to her  and she started to lather it up on her skin and then Angelina laughed briefly with us and the dream ended.

Peacefulmilitant

Peacefulmilitant

Dreams about celebrities are a common theme at bedtime. In your dream it means you see Angelina as an inspiration "Her aura and image is pure energy, accomplishment, health, empowerment, rising to the top, whatever is associated with her celebrity status."

This kind of notoriety may be showing you your own giftedness (or sense thereof) in a particular area, or it may be intended to encourage you to pursue a higher ambition for yourself.

Seeing her getting cake Consider also the metaphor a 'piece of cake' or some situation that is easy. You may wish to adopt a certain attribute that this celebrity possesses; it could be a feature of beauty or the way they treat others.

Keep in mind who this person is and what similarities you may have with each other. You felt calm implies that you are perfectly comfortable with the direction that your life is heading.

No matter how much or how little you own, you are completely gratified. To see an orderly crowd in your dream indicates assured gladness, agreeable friends and opportunities for advancement.

To dream that you are entering through a door indicates fresh opportunities that you will encounter. You are moving into a new chapter in your life and to a different level of consciousness.

You smell fresh in your dream suggests that you are enjoying life's little pleasure. You are washing away the difficult times. This dream may also be symbolic of ridding yourself of old ideas, notions, opinions, and other negativities.

The young Asian girl in your dream represents an aspect of your own self that is unknown to you, seeing yourself socializing with her suggests a business venture that will be thought out and methodically undertaken.

Soap is A healthy and proactive decision to get cleansed and make a change. Choosing to get rid of negativity and unpleasantness in ones life, it represents a situation that gives you the ability to fix and rid yourself of problems. Laughing with new friends in your dream means Feeling good that there is nothing to worry about.

To dream of feeling pure represents your feelings about some area of your life being uncontaminated

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum