CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BOBmarleyADMIN

BOBmarleyADMIN
Admin
Admin

MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS 51dxkg10

Duchess Meghan Markle received lots of positive reviews about her children's book the bench on amazon UK. Of course there were also negative reviews,but what book does not have one or two here and there.
MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS Meghan10

Here are some of the five star reviews that the bench got from some of the many amazon UK readers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful story
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 June 2021

Beautifully written and illustrated. A story that is inspiring. Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect lovely
Verified Purchase

Very interesting and easy to read

Simple and beautifully written ... lovely illustrations - children will love as much as parents ... brought tears to my eyes. A new standard baby gift for me. Please do write one for a daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet

Received our kindle copy this morning (hardback due tomorrow), it’s a sweet story with beautiful illustrations, read it to my near 2year old & he sat quietly (v rare) & loved the pictures. It’s a beautiful sentimental children’s story, well done Meghan❤

5.0 out of 5 stars Social Media Targeting Reviews
Verified Purchase

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex haters have combined together to write negative reviews.

My son and I found the illustrations brilliant and a great book. Thank you The Duchess of Sussex

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written and illustrations are outstanding.
Verified Purchase

Loved the book. Can’t wait for the next chapter on moms and daughters.

5.0 out of 5 stars was short and sweet
Verified Purchase

i loved the illustration's the story or memento i would call it was short and sweet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent heartfelt writing

Bought for grandchildren, creating special reading memories with a heartfelt book and a little boy's loving relationship with his father, it's a shame the Meghan bashers are out in force, did they really buy a book on the day of release, written by someone they clearly despise, it's the usual case of Meghan can't do right for doing wrong!
Buy the book and make your own mind up, try the audio, Meghan's voice is soothing and full of feeling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read.
Verified Purchase

My 5years boy has not stopped reading this book since I received it. I will encourage people to buy it for their children, and I am glad I didn't read all the negative reviews.

5.0 out of 5 stars I enjoy reading this book to my son
Verified Purchase

I like the photos and the beautifull story.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love

Love it!

MEGHAN MARKLE BOOK THE BENCH GETS GUSHING REVIEWS FROM MANY AMAZON READERS Default._CR0,0,1024,1024_SX48_

Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Special book for my nephew
Verified Purchase
I placed an order for this book a few weeks back and had forgotten the delivery date so what a nice surprise to receive it today. It’s a gift for my nephew and by quickly flicking through, I know he’s going to enjoy having it read to him. The inclusivity message of this book is why I wanted to buy this for him. The illustrations are brilliant. Love also that it’s a hardback as it will be a keepsake.
5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it loved it loved it beautifully written and beautifully presented
Verified Purchase

Beautifully written and beautifully presented
Well done to our duchess and Christian

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful book
Verified Purchase

The poem throughout is lovely and draws upon the love between father and son. The illustrations are so gorgeous and I love the diversity shown in the illustrations- this will be a favourite bed time read for years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book

A lovely book, Amazon refused to put my first review on, so writing another, the book is lovely my 3 year old grandson loved it, I would definitely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing
Verified Purchase

The book is amazing lovely words with beautiful pictures and very inclusive of all sons and dads

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Gorgeous!
Verified Purchase

Beautiful, sincere, charming, calming, heartwarming. Gorgeous pictures/illustrations that draw you into all the different interactions and make you smile.
Really lovely! 100% Hope there will be a sequel!

5.0 out of 5 stars An inspiring book for all young children
Verified Purchase

A very sweet story about the special relationship between a father and his son. Beautiful and inclusive illustrations. My son loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids
Verified Purchase

Little brother really enjoyed being read to from the bench, lovely illustrations and well writing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!5.0 out of 5 stars

Heart-warming

I love this book
It’s interesting and fresh and my baby brother loves reading it
Ignore the negative comments they’re people who didn’t purchase the book and hate Meghan
Verified Purchase

Love this book. It’s beautifully written and very engaging.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum