CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

What are your earliest memories of Kingston?

My first visit was a decade ago to host a fashion show and I remember feeling very protected, the amazing food, kids playing soccer, beautiful women and that sweet "Jamaican" fragrance floating around.

Young & the Restless star Shemar Moore remembers kingston Jamaica Moore-10

What do you miss when you are not in Kingston?

The food, the music, the women's insane bodies, the camaraderie and the pride of the people.

What are your creature comforts?

My home, because it is my personal space that I painted, decorated and furnished. I wanted somewhere that my close friends and family can always enjoy the vibe. I enjoy my true friends being around, my two bulldogs (Moe and Shug), music (I love the blues and I also like some reggae), M&Ms, Red Vines, Ben & Jerry's, and my morning cup of coffee.

Who has been your inspiration?

Through life, I've been inspired by many people -- coaches, teachers, counsellors, Barack Obama, Malcolm X, Michael Jackson, Michael Jordan etc, but my rock, my hero and mentor would be my mom. She has always been such a strong woman, always taking risks and thinking outside the box. She lived in a very racist environment and wanted to fight for equality and inner-city black children, so she took a risk and went West during the middle of the Civil Rights movement and joined the fight. She has instilled pride, fire, ambition and the ability to make my own rules in life. I am inspired by anyone who is willing to take a stand for what they believe in.

Share with us the title of the last book you read?

The Audacity of Hope

-- Barack Obama.

What's your middle name?

Franklin.

And the last bit of music that stirred your soul?

I could literally listen to the blues all day, but I also love old-school music, rock and alternative. Most recently I've been enjoying Drake's album Thank Me Later and Eminem's Recovery.

What was your last bit of retail therapy?

I bought my dream car for my 40th birthday, an Audi R8.

Which cologne are you currently splashing?

John Varvatos Vintage.

What is your preferred beverage?

Baileys on the rocks or Grand Marnier on the rocks, lemonade & vodka when partying, and a strong cup of coffee in the morning.

What was your most memorable meal in Kingston?

At the time when I came to Kingston, I was still in The Young & The Restless and a huge fan of the show had a Jamaican barbecue in her backyard — I can't remember the names of the dishes, but everything was delicious.

What are your current projects?

Finishing the 6th season of Criminal Minds, however my ultimate goal is to catch the same bus that Denzel Washington, Brad Pitt and George Clooney are on and have a successful film career. I'm also working on my clothing line — Royalty Soul, which will offer clothing for women and men. It will be clothing that makes you feel sexy when you wear it.

What upsets you?

Lies, not keeping your word, bullies and ignorant racism.

Name the last three places you visited on holiday?

Brazil, Turkey and Rome.

Share some places in your black book?

Miami, Rio de Janeiro and Fenway Park ( I love to watch the Red Sox play).

What's your advice to a first-time visitor to Kingston?

Don't say B--------t! (long story), get someone to translate the slangs before you try them out on your own.

What makes you smile?

Overcoming fears.

What's your philosophy?

Live in the moment, take nothing for granted, don't take yourself too seriously, be ambitious, know that you can't do it alone, remember where you came from, know there is something bigger than you out there, tell the truth, do the work first and then the rest will follow.

Twister

Twister

He use to be good in young and the restless Very Happy

alisha

alisha

he still looks the same Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum