CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

Similar topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time!

+9
jamrock
Nerissa21
CurtisJames
kizzy
alisha
Desmond
unanimousvote
kingjacob
Admin
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Precious angel rest in peace
you'll live on in our hearts
precious angel free from pain
our sad loss and heavens gain
precious angel
broke many hearts
when it was time to part

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 79ae1_10

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Whilty10

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Whitne12

I AM FREE

Don't grieve for me, for now I'm free
I'm following the path God laid for me
I took His hand when I heard Him call
I turned my back and left it all.

I could not stay another day, to laugh,
to love, to work or play.
Tasks undone must stay that way
I've found that peace at the close of the day.

If parting has left a void, then fill it
with remembered joy.
A friendship shared, a laugh, a kiss,
Ah, yes, these things I too will miss.

Be not burdened with times of sorrow
I wish for you the sunshine of tomorrow.
My life's been full, I savored much
Good friends, good times,
a loved one's touch.

Perhaps my time seemed all to brief,
Don't lengthen it now with undue grief.
Lift up your hearts and share with me,
God wants me now, He set me free.

kingjacob

I just want to let you know that I think of you. RIP WHITNEY

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 42802510

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Whitne10

unanimousvote

whitney houston you were an amazing lady, an absolute dream

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Whitne10

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 735-pj10

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Whitne11

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Thr-wh10

Desmond

Desmond

whitney will live on in our hearts forever and ever
she was the greatest!

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Music_10

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Tumblr10

alisha

alisha

RIP Whitney I will always love you.

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Articl11

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Articl12

kizzy

kizzy

sadly missed

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Whitne11

CurtisJames

CurtisJames

A true legend once walked the earth, rip whitney

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Tumblr10

Nerissa21

Nerissa21

beautiful angel whitney you were the inspiration for
many, to us you are an icon but to your family you were
a mom and a wife.

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! C_inse10

Admin

Admin

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 38404610

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Michae15

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 96776_10

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Michae16

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 16335010

If Tears Could...

If tears could build a stairway
And memories were a lane,
I would walk right up to heaven
To bring you home again.
No farewell words were spoken.
No time to say good-bye.
You were gone before we knew it,
And only God knows why.
My heart still aches in sadness
And secret tears still flow.
What it meant to lose you,
No one will ever know.

Last edited by Admin on Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 23:43; edited 1 time in total

alisha

alisha

Im deeply saddened by this, rest in peace

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 300px-10

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 16335110

jamrock

jamrock

rip to an angel, gone but will never be forgotten

ItalianJamaican

ItalianJamaican

rest in peace you are now an angel in heaven.

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 16335710

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! 16335210

jukebox

There is nowhere for me to go to say goodbye to you
she was the best of them all, she carried a special charm and friendly personality rip whitney

Legends Never Die...Shout out to WHITNEY HOUSTON!!! one of the greatest Icons of our time! Hol_wh10

TwinTag

TwinTag

ONE OF THE BEST AND PRETTIEST ENTERTAINERS OF OUR LIVES, LOVE YOU WHITNEY

SandAdmin

SandAdmin

rip whitney!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum