CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

Similar topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!!

+18
After8mint
BigBossAdmin
How they natter
JACKman
Devil&Disguise
MissJackson
TianaHot
KINGJESUS!
G Michael
TYGA
SwitzBeatz
BeyonceHot
NataliaHot
tossOFF
TwinTag
GINSENG
specialrights
BOBmarleyADMIN
22 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BOBmarleyADMIN

BOBmarleyADMIN
Admin
Admin

Jamaica has many different types, flavors, and shapes of desserts. Many are made with real fruits or vegetables. Jamaican desserts mostly have some form or type of alcoholic beverage in them, so if you make them the correct way and follow the recipe, underage children can NOT consume it. Jamaican desserts have a part in the Jamaican culture or history. Jamaican people take pride in their foods.

History

The history of Jamaican desserts go back decades and decades. Jamaicans love sweet foods and they also love alcoholic beverages, so they put them together and came up with delicious desserts and it became their custom. Jamaican people do not see their selves as alcoholics they just love their desserts with alcohol in them. I hear that if you try to make a Jamaican dessert without alcohol, it is not as good as it should be.                

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Jamaican-rice-dessert-cups-h-c2a141d6-f3cd-410d-a7b8-d03db27f9182-0-472x310

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Sweet-potatoe-pudding

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Jamaica-ginger-granita-1

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Jamaican-Fruit-Rum-Cake

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! P3111056%5B1%5D

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! OnWoVSqhDplz-Y_SvYthfns42pITMvdaKv_7wCnmbIT1HBQULczVLKR4Oy9eK5blnySSEk6tHsuU2wh7zJGv=s230-c

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Brownie

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Sweet_potato_pudding

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Cassava+Pudding

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Tm1c06_dessert_cup_lg

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Jamaica-china-750114

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Tryall_staff

specialrights

specialrights

I like desert more than pizza and I really like pizza:D

GINSENG

GINSENG

Good desert is wise medicine

TwinTag

TwinTag

I LOVE ICECREAM bounce

tossOFF

tossOFF

Im an alcohol addict so these type of desert would suit my appetite

NataliaHot

NataliaHot

chocolate cake and sundae icecream yum

BOBmarleyADMIN

BOBmarleyADMIN
Admin
Admin

Deborah Dianne's Baking bliss

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahb20130830c

Deborah Dianne Smith is the mastermind behind the embellished creations pictured here.
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahc20130830c
Deborah Dianne Smith is the mastermind behind the embellished creations pictured here.
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahd20130830c
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahe20130830c
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahf20130830c
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahj20130830c
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahl20130830c
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Deborahm20130830c

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Keisha Hill, Gleaner Writer
Beautifully decorated cakes and cupcakes that thrill the senses before the first bite. With their playful embellishments and cheerful colours, they hold the promise of mouth-watering delights.
For that special spin on a kind of cake for a wedding or birthday bash, just ask Deborah Dianne Smith of Deborah Dianne Creations.
Her signature rum cake is a staple on several local restaurant menus in Jamaica and as far away as London and Belgium. She has also worked with several celebrity clients, including Frank Ski, Bobby Valentino, director Kenny Leon, and Dwight Eubanks. "I spend a lot of time making sure the finished product tastes good. It is important to me that I perfect the recipes. Basically, the taste should be even better than it looks," Smith told Food.
After creating bedlam in her mother's kitchen for years, literally churning out delectable delights for her friends and family, Smith's only formal training in the area came from a Wilton's Decorating Basic class at a local craft store in Atlanta. "I already knew how to bake, but I did not know how to decorate the cake. I went there just wanting to learn how to ice. I also watched many episodes of Cake Boss (an American reality television series) and the show also inspired me to ice and decorate cakes," Smith revealed.
From her days of attending Meadowbrook High School, Smith knew she wanted to operate her own business. "Daddy is an entrepreneur, and growing up, I knew I wanted to have my own business. So you can say I was born into it, but I wasn't sure what I would have been doing at that time," she said.
Smith's talent comes naturally and although making a cake from scratch is hard work, it comes easily for Smith, who has been doing it all her life. "I can look at a picture and see how it is done and transfer what is on the picture to the cake without any hassle. I have a natural knack for it and it is something that I enjoy doing - making someone's life more enjoyable," she said.
She indicated that, based on the orders from her clients, it can take up to three days to finish the product. "It can take up to one day to source and shop for the items for the cake, based on the specifications from the client. Baking the cake also takes time. I like to 'dirty ice' the cakes - that is, one thin layer of buttercream icing and then let them rest overnight. The following day, I work my magic," explains Smith.
Although she is based in Atlanta, one of her long-term goals is to have a location in Jamaica and provide an opportunity for others to learn from her by opening a cake-decorating school. However, for now, she is content to perfect her craft and fill the many orders that have been coming her way.
"I believe in having a winners' circle or what I call a mastermind team. They won't give advice that will not benefit my short- or long-term goals. In all areas of your life, you should surround yourself with positive people," advised Smith.
If you are looking for that perfect cake to accentuate your event, orders can be placed 30-60 days in advance, especially for weddings. To view some of the delectable creations by Deborah Dianne Creations, visit www.deborahdianne.com or https://www.facebook.com/pages/Deborah-Dianne-Creations.
keisha.hill@gleanerjm.com

BeyonceHot

BeyonceHot

This take the cakes!

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Beyonce-hot-video-y-m-ibackgroundz.com

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Beyonce1

SwitzBeatz

SwitzBeatz

salaviting for sundae, two for wifey and three for meeee

TYGA

TYGA

love nuff desert

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Tyga10

G Michael

G Michael

Thats what you call catering fit for a queen

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Careless-whisper-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Club-tropicana2-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! George-michael-spin-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Wham-rap-5-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! George-michael-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Faith-gm-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Faith-gm-o

KINGJESUS!

KINGJESUS!

One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek him in his temple

https://youtu.be/yf8bqve_mMY

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! African_jesus

TianaHot

“All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt.” 
  Sad

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Flaunt10

MissJackson

MissJackson

I can smell the freshley baked cake, and the deserts wif wif pass my nose.
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-jackson-tvr-tour-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-jackson-i-get-lonely-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-jackson-plsr-prncpl-2-o
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-jackson-1-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-jackson-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-jackson-chair-routine-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-doing-the-moonwalk-o
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-o
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-o
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Janet-swag-o
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! 5-4-3-2-1-o
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Michael-janet-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Feedback-janet-jackson-o
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! A-1980s-janet-jackson-o

Devil&Disguise

Devil&Disguise

Hot fudge sundae everytime, and cherry milkshake

JACKman

JACKman

Yummy kick ass desert where ever whenever, devon house here I come

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Mimi-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Jackie-chan-13-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Chinese-chess-o

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! A-chinese-ghost-story-o

How they natter

It's all true oi tells ye !

BigBossAdmin

BigBossAdmin

Nice nice Cool

After8mint

After8mint

I wont be impress with technology until I can download food.

HugoBond

HugoBond

I like sweet potato pudding with vanilla icecream.

Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! Maxres10
Jamaican Desserts (100% Delicious) KEEP CALM AND LOVE IT!! 12767910

DariaSoph

DariaSoph

Making me hungry for a tasty treat or snack,cos there is no ice cream in the fridge,ate it all.

After8mint

After8mint

Desert my favourite is cheese cake or sundaes!!
https://mobile.twitter.com/VevineGoldson

Adamadmin

Adamadmin

So much fun in this place.

SamanthaJ

SamanthaJ

Coconut Drops. Made with coconuts that is finely diced by hand!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum