CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

BOBmarleyADMIN

BOBmarleyADMIN
Admin
Admin

Teddy Sinclair is a talented film director model actress and song writer. She has recorded music under various aliases,and is currently the lead vocalist of the band Cruel Youth, which also releases music under the name The Powder Room. She oozes 1950s glamour and sex appeal and her unique beauty is likened to that of Audrey Hepburn. Her big dreamy bright eyes makes her fans heart beat fast and fans swoon constantly over her delicate and alluring hour glass figure.
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right _gjry411
In this second pic The sexy singer cranked up the heat by showing off her beautiful - and totally caramel honey skin in all its glory  The paler outlines of her skin where her swim wear sits contrast to the rest of her skin tone and her long silky hair cascaded over the back of her neck in a sexy way.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right 4bzs0m11

Teddy has been acting since the age of six, and made her acting debut at age 9 in 1995 in New Voices. During her early years, she worked hard on Guildhall and LAMDA examinations. By the age of 13 becoming the youngest to achieve a LAMDA Gold Medal for acting. She also studied Verse, Prose, Mime and Shakespeare. She had a regular role as Sima on the second series of the BBC1 sit-com All About Me (2002) and also played Amy Franks in the BBC's long-running radio drama The Archers. She has also guest-starred in Casualty (1986) and, more recently, appeared in Coronation Street (1960).
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right 33f08611
She then got signed to the UK record company Adventures in Music and released her first single "Don't Play Nice" under the name Verbalicious in February 2005. In January 2008, Will.i.am signed Cappuccini to Interscope Records via his will.i.am Music Group imprint. She was noticed for her demo EP Wommanequin, which she produced and wrote herself. Once signed to Interscope, she was placed with Cherrytree Records.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right 93b91911
Was bought up in Bradford, a city in West Yorkshire.
English singer-songwriter, actress, and short-film director.
Has a debut single out (under the name Verbalicious) called "Don't Play Nice". [February 2005]

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right 2016_b11
Talking about if she ever think about coming back to TV] No, but my dream collaboration would be me and Tarantino, and I have a funny story about it... I was in the cinema a few weeks ago in West Hollywood, watching a really bad movie. It's a really tiny cinema that seats about 50 people, but there were only six of us in there at about two in the morning, and this man at the front of the theater he's laughing his head off, cackling, and the film is really sad, so it's totally inappropriate. He keeps laughing the whole film and it's totally driving me bonkers and then the lights go up at the end, he walks out with his date, and who is it? Tarantino. It was so funny. I've always had this dream of working with him and he's just right there.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right 5280c611

The 34-year-old pop singer was born in England, United Kingdom. Her band created their popular Twitter account in July 2015. She was featured in Paper Magazine in December 2018. She also released another single, “Mr. Watson,” in 2018.
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right 5901a211
Sinclair is part of a Millennial Generation (also known as Generation Y). Millennials is a generation who grew up with computers, internet and social networks. Having been raised under the mantra "follow your dreams" and being told they were special, they tend to be confident.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right 22974611

TEDDY SINCLAIR fronts the 3 piece all-girl band, joined live by guitars and keys. But when it comes to making records, there is visceral, unflinching approach that only Teddy could capture.
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right Acc57411

she “Sinclair” in May of 2014 legally changed her first name to her cherished childhood nickname “Teddy.” In the summer of 2015, she announced her new identity to her fans. And thus,her band Cruel Youth was born.
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right B23c0611
Before her 15th birthday, Teddy dropped out of school, left home, moved to London and scored a few small TV roles and songwriting gigs. “I wrote songs all day and all night, I had no money, no real friends and somehow, I got a few managers and record deals along the way.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right Cc4a5911

I made some demos, put them on Myspace and less than a year later I had flown to LA and signed a record deal with Interscope.Once it all took off and I was signed I got my own place. The first person I recorded with was Jeff Bhasker and he made most of my first album and all of the 2nd one. It was heaven.”
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right Cos-0211
Teddy’s records were charting in the Top 10 throughout Europe, and she was headlining shows with her band, while also opening for Bruno Mars’ and Katy Perry’s Arena tours. Under the radar, differences began to grow between her and her record label as her music turned towards a more alternative direction.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right Tumblr28

A sudden twist of events led 2015 to become a white-knuckle ride of altitudes and obstacles that no seat belt or brace position could have prepared her for. However, what rose out of the wreckage was a girl unbroken, numbed by the warm embrace of a pill box and galvanized by adrenaline and an addictive love for words and music.
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right Gettyi41

At the end of the summer 2015, she parted ways with Interscope Records, immersing herself in recording Cruel Youth. During this transition, Teddy’s song “Problem” was featured in the film soundtrack ‘Pitch Perfect 2,’ hit Number 1 in the album charts and won an American Music Award.
British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right G8vazg11
Cherrytree motivated her to discover a name that was even more immediate and descriptive, and she after that developed the name Natalia Kills. (During this time period she also published tunes for French documenting designer M. Pokora and fulfilled underground movie director Guillaume Doubet, who by 2011 right now directs all her visible attempts in Paris.) Kills released her debut recording Perfectionist in Apr 2011 in Germany. She’s also wrote, created and co-directed an online mini-series titled Like, Kills xx (2010) and yet another film beneath the operating name The Exhibition, that was produced concurrently using the recording, the soundtrack towards the film.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right James_11
Her profession is Record producer, Screenwriter, Television producer, Film director, Fashion Designer, Actor, Model, Singer, Television Director. She has written 64 songs.

British model and Pop singer Teddy Sinclair a fashion icon in her own right Edeaa911

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum