CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
In Dad's World: LIME dads EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]In Dad's World: LIME dads …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]In Dad's World: LIME dads …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

In Dad's World: LIME dads

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1COOLER In Dad's World: LIME dads Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 22:14

BOBmarleyADMIN

BOBmarleyADMIN
Admin
Admin

I try and stay involved in my children's lives, but it's important that I give them room to grow and learn. They know I'm always there for them. With my older son, I am becoming more of a trusted friend rather than strictly just a parent. With my baby girl, I'm the usual doting dad, wanting to teach and show her everything.
I want so much for my children but most of all I just want them to be healthy and happy, to see themselves always in a positive light and be able to enjoy life to the fullest. I want them to find good friends and build good memories. I want them to be educated and successful at whatever they choose to do. I want them to grow to be grounded, good and decent Jamaicans.

CHRIS DEHRING, CHAIRMAN LIME & 17-month-old daughter Shiloh

STEPHEN PRICE - HEAD OF RETAIL LIME - Two-year-old son Aidan & four month-old daughter Marley
GARRY SINCLAIR, MANAGING DIRECTOR LIME - 13 year-old son Qtano
ED GABBIDON, VP Corporate and SME Sales, LIME with Adrianna, 16 and David, 14
In Dad's World: LIME dads Chris--Shiloh-Dehring-2_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Chris---Shiloh-Dehring-4_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Stephen-Price-1_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Garry-and-Qtano-Sinclair-1_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Edward-Gabbidon-2_w445
In Dad's World: LIME dads Chris--Shiloh-Dehring-2_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Chris---Shiloh-Dehring-4_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Stephen-Price-1_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Garry-and-Qtano-Sinclair-1_w445In Dad's World: LIME dads Edward-Gabbidon-2_w445
In Dad's World: LIME dads Loading

In Dad's World: LIME dads XCHRIS DEHRING, CHAIRMAN LIME & 17-month-old daughter Shiloh

In Dad's World: LIME dads Restore
#slideshowtoggler, #slideshowtoggler a, #slideshowtoggler img {filter:none !important;zoom:normal !important}
In Dad's World: LIME dads Left1/5 In Dad's World: LIME dads Right

There is always a sense of wonderment and amazement watching them grow up. One minute they are lifeless, gelatinous, almost lizard-like creatures. The next they are stealing your shoes, breaking stuff around the house, and teasing you about how you dress. Life is really quite amazing like that.
Unfortunately I'll be in London for Father's Day...hazards of the job. But I look forward to chatting with both my kids.
STEPHEN PRICE - HEAD OF RETAIL LIME - Two-year-old son Aidan & four month-old daughter Marley

It's the most amazing feeling to totally & selflessly love and raise your child and watch their development from the moment they are born, through every single change. It's just like truly witnessing a miracle right in front of your eyes.
My priorities have changed dramatically since having children. I'm still career-driven, but I care about nothing else but my family's well-being. I have become the most protective "Papa Bear" ever. I worry at times that I'll shield them from some typical childhood experiences.
I really want my children to grow up knowing, firstly, that love of family is important as it will always keep you grounded. Secondly, follow your dreams. If you love art and that's the thing that you know will make you happy...pursue your dream to become an artist, and lastly, nothing comes easy. Be prepared to work as hard as possible if you want it as badly.
I am very involved in the lives of my children. My day begins with my children and it ends with my children. I enjoy spending time with them and will do pick-ups & drop-offs on a regular basis and have become a feature of their nursery. And I love to see my son developing with his peers. He's almost become the quintessential area leader (in a good way) of the nursery.
I wish that my children will grow up in a country that their parents would have tried their best to fix. I worry for their generation, as the generations past and present are culpable for the Jamaica we currently live in. I hope one day, they will be agents of change and will make a difference in their island home.
I am an unapologetic father. When I see my children, my world is fine. Along with my wife, they are my equilibrium and I love them unconditionally. When your son looks in your eyes with innocence and says, "I love you, Daddy!" or your daughter just looks up at you and starts smiling, your heart just melts.
I have no plans at all for Father's Day. All I need is my daughter in my arms and my son snuggled up next to me, and that will be my Father's Day.
GARRY SINCLAIR, MANAGING DIRECTOR LIME - 13 year-old son Qtano

It feels great to be a father, it gives you a reason for being, validates/justifies all the hard work and commitment to career and achievement, not just to provide material support, but solid examples to follow for your kids.
Having children has made me less selfish and more thoughtful about whatever I want to do.
One of the main things I would hope my children learn is to be patient, there is no need to rush ANYTHING; nothing is ever as bad as it initially seems; never stop dreaming, because this creates your eventual reality.
I am as involved as I can be in their lives and as much as they let me be on the school side; not an active PTA person and this is a definite shortcoming of mine; definitely all over the extra-curricular activities, though.
I want my children to have solid characters, some integrity would be good and that they eventually manage to live their dreams, those are my wishes for my children.
When I look at my children I get a sense of family pride.
For Father's Day I am hoping to get some sleep.
ED GABBIDON, VP Corporate and SME Sales LIME - Adrianna 16 and David 14

It's a wonderful feeling being a father. One of the things you experience as a parent is unconditional love for your children, and I think it is one of the things that everyone should experience. It is a lovely feeling.
Having children makes you more responsible. You know that you have someone to look after, to feed. You're focused on providing for them and giving them some of the things that you probably never had as a child.
Life lessons are extremely important. It's amazing! The same things that your parents teach you are the same things that you try to pass on to your children, that is to be honest, hardworking, fair, to treat others with respect and to trust in God. Just the basic things in life that help to mould and make you into a better person.
I try to spend as much time with my children. Most mornings I make breakfast and take them to school. It's something that I share with my wife. I like doing it, it gives me time with the children and I am able to have a convo with them.
Any parent wants to see their child successful at what they do in life. You guide them so that they don't make any mistakes or the ones you've made. You want them to be happy, to be successful, and you want them to live a comfortable life, one that is better than yours so they're in a position to offer their children more than you're able to offer to them.
When I look at my children, all I feel is unconditional love. There is just nothing that compares to a child's love and what you have for that child. It's just love, you just really love your children.
I'm planning to stay home on Father's Day, its family time and we'll do things together.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum