CrazyFruits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
CrazyFruits

everything under the sun CrazyFruits.forumotion.com

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of FAIR & CLEAR SKIN! on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of CrazyFruits on your social bookmarking website

Latest topics
» Beyonce is the lady in red 1990s to early 2000
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 21:03 by frenchy

» Prayer for protection from evil eyes
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 7:03 by YesAdmin

» Fashion Icon Beyonce Appreciation Thread
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:44 by frenchy

»  TYSON BECKFORD MODEL FOR BEYONCÉ’S LATEST IVY PARK CAMPAIGN
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:28 by frenchy

» Reggae Randy Linstead Market song awesome
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:20 by FunSizeKitty

» ONENESS by David Robinson Wow!
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 6:09 by NiceGal

» RASTA MOUSE: Omygod this is awesome
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptyThu 12 May 2022 - 5:53 by KerryVery

» Starch Health Benefits
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:36 by MoneyGodess

» The many benefits of using cocoa butter
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:22 by MoneyGodess

» Dream about water and fishes
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:20 by MoneyGodess

» John Sinclair is a dub poet and writer
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:16 by MoneyGodess

» SEXY kerry hilson talks new movie
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:13 by MoneyGodess

» Where is model sedene blake? she is in the middle of this pic
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:08 by MoneyGodess

» How to Use Olive Oil and Sugar to Soften Hands
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:05 by MoneyGodess

» Private school to study Meghan Markle as part of 'white privilege' lessons
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 7:02 by MoneyGodess

» The exotic fruits of Jamaica
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:50 by MoneyGodess

» Brief Story of a cowboy legend John Ware
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:47 by MoneyGodess

» New poetry book enigmatic rise robotic realm
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:37 by MoneyGodess

» Tassel Chrystal Elaine Daley is a writier an advocate for self appreciation
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:34 by MoneyGodess

» JUSTINE SKYE HOTTEST PICS ON THE INTERNET
PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA EmptySat 30 Apr 2022 - 6:32 by MoneyGodess

It's Fast Approaching Winter But So Sunny Outside

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 7:25 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/215]PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA …

Comments: 0

For the anxious and depressed people

Thu 15 Nov 2018 - 4:37 by After8mint

[url=https://servimg.com/view/19941549/210]PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA …

Comments: 0

US formally tells UN it wants out of Paris climate accord

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:55 by UsainBolt2

WASHINGTON – The Trump administration on …

Comments: 1

Usain Bolt beaten by two Americans in final 100-meter race

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:50 by After8mint

Usain Bolt's farewell party was spoiled by a pair …

Comments: 3

Usain lost his bolt during final hurray nearing his retirement plan

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:45 by After8mint

Comments: 2

Usain Bolt retirement has stalled by two american one was his arch rival gatlin

Sun 6 Aug 2017 - 3:51 by After8mint

Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo dies, Chinese government says

Thu 3 Aug 2017 - 0:02 by BigBossAdmin

BEIJING -- Jailed activist and Nobel Peace …

9-year-old applies for alien-fighting job, NASA responds

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:47 by UsainBolt2

A 9-year-old boy answered a call from NASA to …

Acute migraine drug succeeds in late-stage study

Sat 5 Aug 2017 - 10:51 by UsainBolt2

Eli Lilly and Co said on Friday said its acute …

Top posting users this week
No user

You are not connected. Please login or register

PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA

+2
SUGAR
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Here are the feedbacks and link

PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA 55478710

PRESTIGE SPANISH COURT HOTEL KINGSTON JAMAICA Sfspan10

Prior to checking in at the Spanish Court, we stayed at the Ritz-Carlton in Montego Bay. So we were a bit leary of this “new ” hotel that we read about.

Firstly, you must have, the RED PEAS SOUP along with the other sumptuous meals on their menu. There.!
We are soldier’s currently stationed in Iraq and chose JA as our vacation spot, despite the 14 hour flight. Needless to say we were pleasantly surprised. The Spanish Court hotel, the facility, the staff to include John the dread, and the cleaning staff, have collectively rendered staying at the Pegasus or the Hilton, senseless! Every aspect of the trip, from the reservation process to the checking-in/out, was flawless and unusually accommodating.

The front desk personnel,to include the manager, were particularly attentive but unfortunately I cannot recall the correct pronunciation/spelling of the gentleman’s name who most stood out to us, though I think it’s along the lines of Andrew ( 4give me). Clearly the hotel owners have paid attention to the needs of the discerning traveler for whom cost is secondary. It was also patently clear that customer service and the importance of that skill was clearly embedded in the psyche of the staff members.

I also appreciate the boutique style design and semi-exclusive feel to the facility. It’s centralized location was in- genius and beneficial and allowed for a full experience of the everything that Jamaica had to offer to the vacationer. As a native Jamaican I’m almost ashamed to admit that I would rather stay at the Spanish Court than at my own home in Kingston.

Bottom line, the Spanish Court should be the destination choice of all travelers staying in Kingston. Be sure to get Rm 213 if possible, as it offers a good vantage point with exceptional views of New Kingston especially at sunrise.”

Shantae Mollison
Hugh Fraser, Camp Arifjan, Kuwait 21/03/10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Well, well. I do not think that Surprise is the word that I should use in this instance, but my 6 day stay at the Spanish Court Hotel was one that I will remember for the rest of my life. You see, I have worked for hotels such as The Plaza in New Your, The Essex House, The Drake Swiss, Hilton International in New York, The Langham and Park Lane Hilton in London. I have travelled and worked in many countries and Islands, based on that background, staying at the Spanish Court far exceeded my expectation.

When I tried to make the reservation, I conference with my sister in Florida who frequently visits Jamaica, I asked about the Pegasus and the Hilton, she recommended the Hilton, but after having read the reviews on both hotels, I choose the Spanish Court based on its newness and the pictures of the bathroom as I was in no mood to encounter a small and dated bathroom.

When I lived in Jamaica there was a shopping center in that location, so I was a bit concerned about the reservation; my 17 year old son arrived the next day and was instantly pleased with the suite and hotel selection. We had stayed in Ohio Rios 5 years ago and that was a disaster, so I had to travel ahead to make sure that the accommodation was adequate and the hotel and its surrounding pleasant.

Suite 211 was so perfect that the same Hilton loving Sister arrived two days later and checked in immediately after seeing the hotel.

The staff, from Mr. Marlon Honegan, to John, the Rasta Porter, Suzanne the Front Desk Clerk, the Indian-Royal Security Guard from Esher in St Mary, the Corporate Executive Chef although not Jamaican and all the staff that I encountered made my return visit to Jamaica a spectacular one.

The Breakfast Buffet had a very reasonable price point I truly enjoyed the Jamaican Options for the mornings that I visited the restaurant. We had outside guests join us and they too were happy to see a Boutique Hotel with such pleasant ambiences in the middle of Kingston.

Coming from the Hotel and Resort Capital of the US—– Las Vegas, I can testify that Spanish Court has made a step in the right direction. I hope that the contemporary trend lasts long enough for then to recoup and be able to get on with the next trend, whenever and what ever that might be.

At the Spanish Court the staff works first and doesn’t seem to think of a tip, unlike in the Bahamas where they work only with tip in mind.

My only regret is that in my haste to get to the airport I forgot to leave adequate gratuity that the staff deserved. I will certainly make that up on my next visit.”

Evadnie————USA

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Arrived Wednesday Jan20, 2010 departure Wed Jan 27, 2010
From the telephone booking process to check-out everything was first class. For the sisters who stayed in Room 239.
The rooms were sparkling clean, and the décor in the hotel is exactly as the website depicts. And the internet service never wavered. The staff were all excellent, friendly and extremely helpful. The restaurant had fine selection of Jamaican cuisine and the prices were right. The breakfast buffet was more than ample. Everyday there was a selection that included a typical Jamaican dish; which I thoroughly enjoyed. One day my sister and I had ordered the lunch special that included desert. We were unable to enjoy the desert due to a previously scheduled meeting. Our waitress offered to put the desert aside for us to enjoy when we returned! Sure enough, much later in the night when we returned our deserts were presented to us by the night staff! They went down really well with a fine Argentina Malbec!

I have two regrets, one when my trip was un-expectantly extended there was “no room” available. And two because I was not present at check-out my sister did not have adequate funds on her to leave a good tip for the excellent room staff.
I will endeavor to remedy that situation upon my return in March!

When, I will once again employ the services of Juta’s best taxi drivers in Kingston, Rick and or his sidekick Jason.

Claudette D. Shaw

“Having just returned to England after 18 days in Jamaica, I would just like to comment on my 17 nights stay at the Spanish Court. I have stayed previously in three of the big hotels in Kingston and was apprehensive when booked into the Spanish Court not knowing anything about it. I had a look at the website before leaving which heartened me and was impressed as soon as entering the building. The reception was excellent and staff very welcoming.

My room 229 was as good as shown on the website and was kept immaculately during my stay by freindly and cheerful cleaners.

We dined in the hotel every night, great food served by friendly efficient ‘waiters’.

The terrace and pool although relatively small compared with the other three hotels suited me admirably with a bar which served food and after dinner coffee .

Nothing was too much trouble for the staff to whom I offer my thanks.

Next time it will be the Spanish Court again.”

Ian Pattinson

“Since staying at Spanish Court in April I have been recommending it to anyone who will listen. The rooms were spotless and the housekeepers were ever so polite. The reception area is awsome to look at with its very modern designer decor with designer bathrooms to match. Restaurant and reception staff were extremely polite and friendly. I can’t wait to go back in December. I was lucky enough to get a special deal on the price as well. My only regret was not staying there for a longer time.”

Carla Bent, London, August 14, 2009

“We recently spent several days at the Spanish Court and were extremely satisfied with the whole experience. The rooms are excellent, the décor is very contemporary and the staff are all extremely helpful. It is also brilliant to have the complimentary use of broadband internet in your room. We have stayed at both the Hilton and Courtleigh over the past couple of years but neither can compare to the Spanish Court in our opinion. We look forward to our next visit to Kingston and hope that the Spanish Court keeps its room rates at sensible levels and not overpriced like the aforementioned hotels.”

Tony and Audrey Holmes, London, June 04, 2009

“We just checked in and had to comment on the hotel. The décor is absolutely fantastic and chic! Totally unexpected!.”

AG, 30/4/09

“My husband and myself were so pleased with our experience at The Spanish Court Hotel. We found the service to be exceptional. We especially appreciate Nicole Reid’s service at the front desk. She cheerfully accommodated our room request and we were also able to arrange a late check out. The location was excellent, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.”

Kaylia Williams, 26/5/09

Last edited by Admin on Thu 14 Jun 2012 - 0:13; edited 1 time in total

SUGAR

SUGAR

Prestige indeed, love it.

I must save this page to show my
mom next time we are visiting jamaica

I would like to experience staying in that hotel, because
whenever we holiday in jamaica its always ochio, sandybay, portroyal

I want to know what kingston which is said to be the capitol
of jamaica is.

I heard its beautiful but I want to judge that for myself